If you have to choose what part of your house should be impeccably clean, it should be your bathroom. Kitchens should be clean, too, but they get easily messy, because of all the cooking and eating.
The good news is that you can keep your bathroom clean all the time, and you can use the help of others.
Ask everyone to rinse the sink after brushing their teeth. Make sure they pick their towels, and even help you clean the bathroom. Teaching your kids how to do household activities easily is one of the greatest things you will ever do.
What is in your bathroom cleaning product?
These products are fully packed with harsh chemicals. Bleach is the worst, especially for small children.
Chlorine in bleach reacts with acids and releases toxic gases. Bleach is a known irritant and corrosive. It damages skin and any other organic material it comes in contact with.
They contain 10-50% hydrochloric acid, or the acid that is in your stomach. It is associated with kidney damage and irritation of the respiratory tract when inhaled.
Some products contain fragrances that trigger allergic reactions, headache, and irritate lungs. Be aware of any hormone disruptors.
Use natural products
We give you the ultimate toilet bowl cleaner. You need the following items:
- ½ cup baking soda
- ½ citric acid
- ½ cup corn starch
- 25 drops essential oil of your choice (orange essential oil has great cleaning properties; use other oils to enhance the scent)
You will also need a spray bottle, a gallon-size zip-top bag, molds or muffin tins, and a giant Ziploc baggie.
- Combine all the ingredients in the bag, except for the essential oils. Shake vigorously.
- Open the bag and pour in 2-3 spritzes of water. Seal it and knead.
- Repeat this for 5-7 times. If your bag puffs too much, release the air and do not panic. It is a normal reaction of the baking soda and the acid.
- Your mixture should resemble pie dough. It should stay together when you squeeze a handful. Make sure you do not use too much water.
- Add the oils in and re-knead the content.
- Pack the resulting mixture into molds, and you may want to do this super firmly. Use a second muffin tin to get the optimal pressure.
- Let your mixture dry for a couple of days. Take your ‘muffins’ out of the molds, and let them dry for another 2 days.
Keep your toilet cleaning bombs in a sealed container for any further use.
Drop one of the ‘bombs’ into your toilet, and watch it fizz. Then, use your scrubby brush to remove any odd things and flush. These bombs are great for both of you and the environment.
90% of people who completed this program lost over 12LBS in a week. Try it HERE or click the image above