In the last 10 years the popularity of getting a tatoo has skyrocketed. Many teens go on their first summer holidays and get tatoo’s.
But the danger’s of getting a tatoo abroad or from an untrusted tatoo artist can lead to catrastrophe.
In the video below we can see the side effects of a tatoo that became septic.
This was cause due to bad ink and poor hygiene upkeep of the tools used in the inking.
So next time you are in a foreign country or go to a tatoo artist thats not well know, remember these images and the consequences you may face.
SHARE this horrific video with friends.