Doctor’s Could Not Believe What They Saw When He Showed Them His Back After…CRAZY!


Horrifying images of a man with seven holes on his back have gone viral after undergoing cupping therapy.

According to People’s Daily Online reports, the therapy went wrong. Lin Lin, 63, from Chengdu, China, was promised that this treatment will make his ‘frozen shoulder’ feel better.

The man told that he was undergoing this treatment everyday when these large blisters started appearing.

Underwent cupping in a small massage parlour from May 22 to June 20 with a hope to cure his frozen shoulder.

According to webmd, “Frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis) is stiffness, pain, and limited range of movement in your shoulder camera.gif. It may happen after an injury or overuse or from a disease such as diabetes or a stroke. The tissues around the joint stiffen, scar tissue forms, and shoulder movements become difficult and painful. The condition usually comes on slowly, then goes away slowly over the course of a year or more.”

“The clerk advised me to stick to cupping for a month to cure my frozen shoulder,” he said.

Cupping is a therapy in which heated glass cups are applied to the skin creating suction and are thought to stimulate the flow of energy inside the body. At the time of the treatment the cups were placed on the body of the man exactly at the same place where the holes have appeared.

He said that the blisters started to form during the last 10 days of the therapy.

However, instead of opting out from the treatment he continued it and asked his wife to pop the blisters before rubbing his back with oil.

On June 20, after the cupping treatment he began to feel uncomfortable and had a high fever. He was rushed to the hospital.

Surgeon Xie Liang said that when Li was sent to the emergency room with a fever of 37.7 degrees and his back was completely swollen. On examination, it was found that he had a bacterial infection.

Doctors said that Li came at the right time or he would have developed sepsis later.

Medical staff also that cupping shouldn’t have been done at same places as it leads to infection and skin burns.

However, Li’s condition is improving and is not considered life threatening.

SHARE this horrifying story with friends.