Lemons are citrus fruits that have very excellent antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties.
They are also rich in antioxidants and antiseptic properties that make it effective as a natural household cleaning agent.
In aromatherapy lemons refreshing and zesty fragrance is known to improve the mood of individuals with anxiety and depression problems.
An Excellent Natural Beauty Remedy
- You can use lemon juice as a natural cleanser for your scalp.
- Use lemon juice to treat skin diseases.
- It is used to whiten dark spots and treat acne.
- You can use lemon to soften hard and thick skin regions such as your calluluses and knees.
- Use lemon juice to whiten your nails.
- Treat toothaches and freshen your breath with lemon juice.
As A Health Recipe
- Use lemon juice to treat digestive tract issues.
- It is effective against rheumatism and arthritis.
- It is an excellent detox drink.
- It will also help to prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Lemons are also great in treating malaria and cholera as lemon juice helps to purify the blood.
- Lemons are rich in minerals which will help your overall health, the minerals include; chromium, iron, copper, magnesium and potassium.
- Lemons are rich in vitamins A, C and E.
- It has antioxidants that help to fight free radicals that cause premature aging.
Use Lemons As A Refreshing Air Freshener
You can use lemons to improve your sleep and fight sleeping disorders and insomnia just by chopping up three lemons and putting them in a bowl and near your bed.
Leave this by your bedside overnight and do this every night to get the following amazing results:
- Improve the fragrance in your bedroom naturally.
- Improve your breathing instantly and fight off flu, common cold and even asthma problems.
- It will improve the quality of your sleep and you wake up refreshed and well rested.
Lemons can also be a refreshing drink that will energize you and keep you alert all through the day.